Rough Notes Magazine Search Tips
** Note - Due to the quantity of articles in the Rough Notes Magazine, you may experience a delayed response when selecting multiple sections.
- Enter one or more keywords.
- Searches are not case sensitive.
- You can enter multiple keywords, such as negligent driver, by entering a Boolean expression using the operators AND(;), OR(,): Entering negligent;driver matches records having negligent and driver. Entering negligent,driver matches records having negligent or driver.
- Multiple keywords entered without a Boolean expression (; or ,) are treated as an exact phrase. To find an exact phrase, for example, enter: legal
- You can locate keywords by using only partial words. For example, enter insure
to find pages with keywords such as insure
or insured or insures.
- If no matches are found,
reword your query and try again.